Well, whaddyaknow! Look who’s finished with their 101! For those of you Lamer McLamerson’s who don’t know what the 101 is, read about it here, and then come back to this post so you’re not all discombobulated. But for those of you that are in the know, Holy Red Hot Rhino, Party Peeps! Check me out! I finished my 101 THREE DAYS EARLY!! Looks like someone is taking this goal thing pretty seriously, if I may say so myself. Here’s to kicking the crap out of these goals just as much as I kicked the crap out of my post deadline! Yeeeaaahhh. So here it is lovers…Nik’s 101. Knock yourselves out! Get inspired! Make your 101! Do the Dew! Whatever blows your skirt up! Have your cake and eat it, too! Go for the Gold! Break a Leg! Pump it Up! Ju Wanna Play Ruff? Say Hello to my Lil Friennn! (okay, maybe the Scarface took it a little too far.) Nonetheless, here is my 101:
- Organize my Craft Station at home. (Fabrics and Boxes and Die Cuts, Oh My!)
- Finish my first batch of boxes to sell.
- Launch BrownBottomBoxCo. on Etsy.
- Host a Grand Opening giveaway on my blog. (Refrain from giving away a gag gift like Vaseline or Tobasco Sauce or something.)
- Find a green, local box vendor to use exclusively.
- Buy from Etsy whenever possible.
- Participate in at least one Sneak Attack a month. (Support THE HANDMADE MOVEMENT! If you don’t know what this is – Click, Read and Participate!)
- Organize another Craft Exchange.
- Create at least one painting on canvas.
- Pay off my car.
- Pay off my Credit Card.
- Pay off at least 1/3 of my student loans.
- Create a monthly budget sheet; Fill it out and stick to it. (I know, easier said than done, right Party Peeps?)
- Close a $100,000+ deal at work.
- Buy a sassy new dress with commission from $100,000+ deal.
- Lay out/Research details to start my own business.
- Get a Business License.
- Get a Resale License.
- Take Jewel (my mentee) to the Pottery shop and make some snazzy ceramics.
- Help Jewel get a job this summer. (We’re pulling for the Ice Cream Shop!)
- Go through my old shoes and clothes and give Jewel my hand-me-downs.
- Participate in more Be-A-Mentor sponsored local activities, and take lotsa pics!
- Get Jewel a scrapbook so she can keep track of what we do together.
- Organize the downstairs closet.
- Pull all the weeds in the backyard. (Maybe Murph will help me!)
- Get a Weber.
- Buy a Patio Set (maybe used from Freecycle or Craigslist).
- Organize the clothes and shoes in my closet.
- Buy some handy dandy drawer organizers to go in my dresser.
- Get rid of clothes/shoes I don’t want.
- Print out flower photos from Dad’s anniversaries and frame them.
- Plant a garden in the backyard. (Or maybe we’ll just start with flowers. Don’t push it.)
- Re-do my board from my Thesis and fill it with pics of family and friends.
- Organize my files and records at home better.
- Get a cutesy jewelry organizer and put it to good use.
- Let my hair grow out.
- Get my teeth bleached.
- Get back on Weight Watchers.
- Kick ass on Weight Watchers.
- Re-do the tattoo on my back for Dad.
- Get back to LA.
- Go through the storage unit in Tracy and take out what I want; Get rid of what I don’t.
- Put all my files/photos from my crashed laptop on an external hard drive.
- Get Murphy enrolled in some serious Puppy School.
- Be able to walk with him off the leash.
- Take him on a kayak.
- Take him to a retirement home or hospital to spread some smiles.
- Buy a used kayak.
- Buy an iPhone.
- Buy a new vacuum.
- Buy a new laptop. (The old one croaked.)
- Take some hawt pics with the boy. (Maybe on the rocks in Malibu or somethin’.)
- Bodyboard with the boy as much as possible. (He loves that!)
- Move in with the boy.
- Send the boy a sweet, lovey surprise in the mail once a month.
- Get married. (Ya, you heard me.)
- Create a scrapbook of pics and momentos to look at when we’re 90.
- See Etta James in concert.
- Visit Aunt Stacy in New York.
- Take the boy to Kaua’i.
- Visit the Cal Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park.
- Take Mom to Burke Williams Spa.
- Spread some of Dad’s ashes in Hawai’i.
- Visit the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles.
- Visit the De Young in San Francisco.
- See Wicked.
- See Phantom of the Opera.
- Get back into surfing.
- Organize some summer Bocce Ball events.
- Have the boy teach me more ‘stuff’ about photography.
- Choose a month to do thirty days of Yoga in a row (a la Hooman Kalili).
- Organize all my pictures in albums and storage boxes.
- Join a bike group and do one of those bikes across the city with hundreds of other bicyclists.
- Enroll in French classes.
- Enroll in Meditation classes.
- Learn how to knit.
- Get the buggy detailed and all perty.
- Get the buggy an all-around tune up to check for cancer, tumors and other illnesses.
- Get a booby exam. (Word on the street is you’re never too young!)
- Complete my vaccinations for Cervical Cancer. (LADIES, If you haven’t done this, get your cute little butts into your gyno and get ‘er dunnn!)
- Get in for my ’09 super-visit to the dentist.
- Choose a month (that I am home all month) to do 30 Days of Gym in a row.
- Get a recipe organizer
- Organize my recipes.
- Compile family recipes from Grandma Frey, Grammarcia and Mom.
- Get a hold of Hawaiian recipes that were Grandma Fyfe’s.
- Have another homemade Sushi night! (And be sure to make more Sashimi for Phil!)
- Blog about at least one recipe I’ve made once a month.
- Host dinner parties more often.
- On that note, get some cool napkin/placemat settings.
- Organize my file cabinets differently so they are more efficient.
- Organize my shelves.
- Visit my clients in Hawai’i.
- Finish all the new tags.
- Get a Kindle.
- Start blogging about my reads.
- Make/Send surprise Easter gifts for Tommy and Samuel. (Don’t ask what they are…I’m not telling yet!)
- Send cutesy baby gifts to all the new parents I know once their little ones arrive (so many of you Party Peeps are preggers!)
- Participate in more charity/fundraising events.
- Utilize Freecycle more often.
Last But Not Leasting….
- Keep a list of all 101 goals in my bag and mark them off as I complete them. Blog accordingly!
Party on Successful Waynes,