Hiya kids…Remember me? You’re long lost blogger pal who abandons you every now and then? I know I am loved and forgiven, you don’t have to mention it. Lots has been going on since we last talked folks! Celebrated a few birthdays, Had a few reuniting dinners, made some big travel plans for the summer, lost an organ – Ya know, the usual.
The biggest thing on my plate right now is my Social Calendar. The reality is that from now through Fall it seems my weekends have mysteriously just been booked. I don’t know how it happened, I don’t know who pencils in these trips in my datebook…it just happens. Must be the vacation gnomes. Here are some of the highlights and bunches full of excitement that I am going to be partaking in over the next few weeks. Should you be in any of the areas where I will be, give me a holler and let’s have a glass of wine or four together!
- This weekend is my Aunt Stacy’s Going Away Party. She’s abandoning us moving to New York to be with her sweetie pie, Nancy, so in celebration of that we will be throwing her a shindig filled with lots of gag gifts and schmoozing. I am pulling for Pin The Tail on the Donkey, but my Grandma said No. Who tells their Grandkids NO to P.T.T.O.T.D.??
- The next weekend, I am abandoning the fam going to see my sweetie pie in LA. Chyeah! I will also get to see my dear newly-blonde pal, Stacy for her birthday. The weekend will close with a much-anticipated Easter fest at Raech & Jack’s new digs! I can’t wait to see the grass green living room and catch up with my dear friends who I miss sooooo much 🙂
- The weekend after that the boy is coming up for camping at Dhillon’s Beach! Ya, I get to see him TWO weekends in a row! What a lucky girl. We’re loading up the fam and the pups and spending the weekend on the coast. If we’re feeling really ballsy, we might even take a jump in the Arctic Pacific Ocean and catch a few waves. All depends on if we are in the mood for a little Hypothermia.
- The weekend after THHATTT is the sassiest of all sassafrass. I’m not sure I should even say it out loud; The sass gods might strike me down. I’ll say it quickly – OhMyGoshTheGirlsAreComingUpFromL.A.ForAWineWeekendInSonoma… GirlsOnlyOnTheLoose. And that’s all we’ll say about that! I can hardly contain my excitement.
- Two weekends after THHATTT is…hold your horses…NOLA! Yet another Girls Weekend…on the loose in the French Quarter. Holy Beads, Batman! It has always been a dream of mine to spend my birthday in New Awlins, and this year I get my wish! (And my lucky number is 9, and it’s 2009…wierd!) PLUSSS, my Gramps is joining us for the birthday dinner so I will be with some of my favorite peeps!
- Last but not least, the bro and I have begun planning our trip to Hawaii this summer for the Muller-Keka`ula Family Reunion. We have lots of cool things in mind and are sooo looking forward to spending some time with the Gramps and the rest of the fam!
Stay tuned throughout the summer for pics and momentos from the festivities. In the meantime, I know all of you party peeps have some cool party plans going on this Summer. What are you doing? Let’s share! Yay – Show and Tell 🙂
Party On Travelers,